Wednesday, March 9, 2011

William Bracewell, Laurens Co., GA 1831

Know all men by these presents that I William Brasewell of Laurens County Georgia for and in consideration of Seventy five dollars paid to me by Eason Green of the same state & county the receipt where of is here by fully acknowledged hath bargained and sold and do by these presents bargain and sell unto Eason Green his heirs and assigns a certain half square of Land lying and being in the second dist of Wilkinson county when surveyed now Laurens county known and distinguished by lot number Two hundred & five lying on the south west line of said Lot adjoining lot number one hundred and seventy six to have and to hold unto the said Eason Green his heirs and assigns to his and their use for ever and I do Covenant with the said Eason Green his heirs and assigns that I am lawful seised in fee of the premises that they are free of all incumbrances and that I will warrant and defend the same unto the said Eason Green his hers and assigns for ever against the claims or demands of all persons in witness where of I have hereunto set my hand and seal this the twenty seventh day of december in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and theity one Signed sealed delivered in -or-sen-- of
Stephen Low William Brasewell {Seal}
Jethro Weaver J.P. Recorded 1 Jan 1834