Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sarah J. Hart Braswell, Robertson Co., TN 1878



I Sarah Braswell make and publish this my last will and testament.
First I will that my burial expenses be paid out of any money that I may have in my hands at my death and Secondly I will to my son William Braswell all my land that I am possessed of or may own at my death consisting of about fifteen acres adjoining the lands of TB Polk, JH Dunn, and the old WHT Gunn place and the same lying in the fifth District of Robertson County Tennessee known as portion of the Samuel Braswell tract of land. This Nov 14th 1878

Attest.....................................................................her
Meredith Woodard.............................Sarah x Braswell
Cephus Woodard
..........................................mark


Robertson County Court October Term 1881 The foregoing last will and testament of Sarah Braswell Decd was produced in open court for probate and duly proven by Meredith Woodard and Cephus Woodard subscribing witnesses thereto therefrom the Court ordered the same to be recorded.

.....................................John Y. Hutchison ...............................Clerk


Contributed by Ann Braswell

3rd Great Grand daughter