Monday, March 31, 2008

* Frederick Brazeal Jackson Co., GA



Georgia Jackson County}

I Frederick Brazeal of the County & State aforesaid being old and weak of body but of sound recollections & wishing to dispose of what little property it has pleased God to bless me with do make this my last will & testament in manner & form following, to wit,

1st It is my will that
all my just debts be punctually paid.

2nd I will to my beloved wife Elizabeth Brazeal all my
estate both real & personal during her natural life with following exception, viz, that at my decease there shall be paid out of my estate to Terril Robertson my grandson the sum of eighty dollars & at the death of my said wife all the property that shall be left or remain of my said estate I will to my grandson James Smith Alexander Williamson & his heirs forever.

3rd I
hereby nominate & appoint my wife Elizabeth & my son in law John Williamson executrix & executor to this my last will & testament. In witness whereof I hereunto set my hand & seal this sixth day of October 1821.


Signed sealed & acknowledged Frederick {his X mark} Brazeal {seal}

in presence of

Edward Adams

Martha Johnston

John Johnston


Georgia} Personally appeared in open court Edward Adams & Martha Jackson County} Johnston & after being duly sworn saith that they together with John Johnston were subscribing witnesses to the within will of Frederick Brazeal & that they subscribed the same in the presence & at the request of the same Frederick Brazeal & that they believe he was of sound mind & disposing memory at the time of executing the same



Sworn to in open court...........................Martha Johnston

this last day of May 1826.......................Edward Adams

Edward Adams Clerk

Copied from a photostat copy of the original received from the County Clerk of Courts, Jackson County, Georgia