Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hart, Barnaby, Robertson Co. TN 1846


Barnaby Hart Will

I Barnaby Hart do make and publish this as my last will and Testament hereby revoking and making void all other wills by me at any time made

First I derect that my funeral expenses and all my debts be paid as soon after my death as possible out of any monies that I may die possessed of or may first come into the hands of my Executor

Secondly I give to my daughter Sarah Braswell one dollar

Thirdly to my son Norfleet Hart one dollar

Fourthly to my daughter Winny Laurence one dollar

Fifthly to the heirs of Bartly Hart one dollar

Sixthly to my son Calvin Hart one dollar

Seventhly all the balance of my Estate that I may die possessed of to be equally divided between my two daughters Avy and Nancy Hart

Lastly I do hereby nominate and appoint Calvin Hart my Executor

In witness whereof I do to this my will set my hand and seal this 12th of June 1846

Barnaby Hart {Seal}

Signed and published in our presence and we have subscribed our names hence in the presence of the Testator this 12 of June 1846

D W Taylor
David M Wells

Contributed by Georgann