Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Robbins, William, Edge. Co., NC 1826



Last Will and Testament of William Robbins Senr., October 2, 1826

Edgecombe Co. NC, February Court 1831, Red Will Book F page 120

In the name of God Amen the second day of October one thousand eight hundred and twenty six I William Robbins Senr of Edgecombe County ...

Item. I give to my grandsons Moses Robbins the son of Elijah Robbins and Wiley Robbins the son of Eley Robbins all my land equally to be devided between each of them after the death of my wife Phebe Robbins the residue of my property to be equally divided between my three sons and one daughter that is Stephen Robbins, Elijah Robbins and Eley Robbins and Charity Braswell the wife of Isaac Braswell Senr and do nominate and constitute ordain and appoint my son Stephen Robbins my whole and sole Executor ...

From Foy Braswell's Library